Swissport pharma Centers
In our Swissport pharmaceutical centers, we bring together temperature-controlled facilities with standardized processes and specialized staff.
- Temperature controlled warehousing ensures sensitive cargo remains within the required temperature range at all times.
- At selected locations pharmaceuticals enter or leave our warehouses via specially cooled truck docks and are moved to an from the aircraft via certified pharma speed gates.
- Special refrigerated containers ensure temperature-controlled transport on the apron and during the loading process.
DIGITIZATION & INNOVATION
- Swissport's pharmaceutical competencies are standardized and published on the Validaide platform to enable our customers to perform lane risk assessment and supplier qualification.
- Real time and accurate data about pharma shipments, flights, storage capacity and individual ULDs are available to customers in our cargo portal.
- Digital tools simplify and improve inspections of pharma shipments and infrastructure.
HAVE A LOOK INSIDE THE SWISSPORT PHARMA CENTER IN BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
Facts & Figures
PHARMA TONNAGE GROWTH SINCE 2018
OF PHARMACEUTICALS HANDLED IN 2021
OF THE LARGEST PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES TRUST SWISSPORT TO HANDLE THEIR CARGO
TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED SPACE AVAILABLE